[translated with Google]
The Babyrace Driver Academy driver triumphs in a very tight race, ahead of Jan Przyrowsky by just 49 thousandths and Gerasim Skulanov by eight tenths.
- After last week’s success at the WSK Champions Cup, René Lammers (Babyrace Driver Academy – Parolin – IAME) is once again impeccable and takes the victory by cunning. The Dutch driver remains in the lead from the stop lights to the checkered flag and does not yield to the pressure of his direct pursuer. The bishop of the Baby Race Driver Academy closes with the icing on the cake a weekend that started with the 25th place overall in qualifying and then continued with the victory of five heats out of six and the pre-final.
- Jan Przyrowsky (AVracing – Parolin – TM Racing) is the only one who seems to be able to stop Lammers, but finishes second at the finish. His strategy does not work: the Polish driver immediately puts himself in the wake of the Dutchman to get away from the group and waits for the final stages of the race to launch the attack. Although it was clear that he could already do it a few laps before, the AVracing standard-bearer is waiting for the very last lap to try to overtake, but Lammers defends himself very well and Przyrowsky has to be satisfied with the second step of the podium. </ Li>
- Starting from second place on the grid, Friday’s pole-man Gerasim Skulanov (CRG Racing Team – CRG – TM Racing) crossed the finish line in third place. After finishing fourth at the start, the Russian driver moves into third position already in the third lap, but is unable to get close to the leading couple, except during the last excited lap.
Tiziano Monza (Sauber Orlen Karting Team – KR – IAME) recovers six positions from the start and ends fourth a weekend that began with 33rd place overall in qualifying. The driver from Singapore thus confirms to be at the top of the category after last weekend’s podium.
- A good race also for Iacopo Martinese (CMT – Parolin – TM Racing), who gains two positions from the start and finishes fifth a weekend that started with 19th place overall in qualifying . Immediately behind him Dries Van Langendonk (Birel ART Racing – Birel ART – TM Racing), author of an excellent comeback after slipping 13th in the first lap.
- Emanuele Olivieri (Formula K Serafini – IPK – TM Racing) lost three positions, reaching the finish line seventh after the second place last week. Right behind him comes Christian Sanabria Costoya (Parolin Motorsport – Parolin – TM Racing), who confirms himself as an absolute protagonist of the category.
- Kian Sharabian Fardin (Team Driver Racing Kart – KR – IAME) finishes the race ninth, losing four positions from the start, but completing a good weekend at the top of the standings.
- Zhenrui Chi (Babyrace Driver Academy – Parolin – IAME) closes the top ten, author of an amazing comeback, which sees him gain 14 positions and sign the fastest lap of the race.
- Davide Bottaro (AVracing – Parolin – TM Racing) achieves the best comeback of the final, gaining 16 positions from the start and finishing 12th under the checkered flag.
© Photo: Sportinphoto