[translated with Google]
On the ACI Sport website (www.acisport.it/it/CIK/regolamenti/2023) the complete list of the 2023 Karting Sporting and Technical Regulations.
Thanks to the important work carried out in recent weeks by the ACI Karting Commission and the Sports Council, all the 2023 Karting Sporting and Technical Regulations are published on the website page www.acisport.it/it/CIK/regolamenti/2023.
Specifically, the following are published:
– Sporting Regulations of the Karting Sector;
– Technical Regulations of the Karting Sector;
– Italian ACI Karting Championship;
– ACI Karting MINI Gr.3 National Trophy;
– ACI Karting Italian Cup;
– Italian Zone Cup;
– Italian ACI Karting Championship for Regional Teams;
– ACI Karting National Trophy 60 Mini, OK-N Over 40, KZN (Rookie, Over 25, Over 30, Over 50).
Here are the main news.
Italian ACI Karting Championship 2023:
– Introduction of the two new OK-N and OKN-Junior categories;
– Establishment of the MINI Gr.3 Under 10 title for all drivers born after January 1, 2013;
– Possibility to drive on the circuit where the race takes place also in the previous week, then start of Free Practice from the Thursday of the race;
– New scoring system to keep the Italian Championship alive up to the last race, with increasing scores in the appointments;
– In KZN Over, there is also an award ceremony for the Over 50s;
– Confirmed the KZ2 Under 18 title, with separate ranking and award ceremony.
WSK Super Cup by MINI valid as MINI Gr.3 and MINI Gr3 Under 10 ACI Karting National Trophy:
– Single test. Reserved for the MINI Gr.3 Under 10 categories (born on or after January 1, 2013) and MINI Gr.3.
Prize giving for the first 5 classified drivers in the Final.
ACI Karting Italian Cup:
– Single test. Driver titles KZ2, KZ2 U18, OK-N, OKN-Junior, MINI Gr.3, MINI Gr.3 U10, KZN Under, KZN Over.
Italian Zone Cup:
– 9 Zones. 60 Mini, MINI Gr.3 Under, MINI Gr.3, OKN-Junior, OK-N, OKN Over 40, KZ2, KZN Rookie, Over 25, Over 30, Over 50, 100-125 Legend (historical), 60cc Territorial, 100cc Territorial, 125cc Territorial categories;
– Establishment of the class with a minimum of 6 members;
– Validity of the score of all the tests, two tests with coefficient 1.5 for each Zone;
– New scoring system with assignment of points also in the qualifying rounds, in addition to the Prefinal and Final.
Italian ACI Karting Championship for Regional Teams:
– Mini Gr.3 Under 10, Mini Gr. 3, OKN-Junior, OK-N, KZ2, KZN Over 25, KZN Over 30, KZN Over 50 categories;
– Each team formed by a maximum of 16 drivers;
– Final ranking by Region composed of the best 12 results of race-1 and the best 12 results of race-2.
ACI Karting National Trophy:
– Single test. Reserved for the 60 Minikart, OK-N Over 40, KZN Rookie, KZN Over 25, KZN Over 30, KZN Over 50 categories.
To receive the newsletter of the Italian ACI Karting Championship:
Press Release © ACI Sport