4 TOOLS FOR THE ATHLETIC PREPARATION OF KART DRIVERS (AT HOME)
Once on the track, you want to make the most of the day, run as much as possible and not miss a single session, but after a few laps, the tiredness starts to make itself felt, forcing you to stop. There is something you can do to prevent this: training. With a few simple tools, it is possible to structure, even at home, basic physical activity aimed at improving athletic performance on the track. Let’s find out what they are.
Don’t waste time: register now for a 24-hour free trial period. Unlimited articles.
- Constant updates
- Interactive content (360°, Video, Gallery, etc.)
- 15 sections
- Over 600 in-depth articles
- Access to the entire archive
- Available in Italian, English and Spanish
- Access from your desktop and mobile devices