4 USEFUL TOOLS FOR THE FLOAT BOWL/NEEDLE CARBURETOR MAINTENANCE
You already know the “standard” tools to perform inspections and maintenance of float bowl/needle carburetors. These are the classic screwdrivers useful for adjusting the minimum air screws or the gas valve, also essential for replacing the maximum, minimum and emulsifier float valve needles. Or some Allen keys, to open the bowl. However, there are other tools and accessories that are less known and that some of you may not know, but which can be just as useful. We at TKART have selected 4 of them. Find out which ones.
Don’t waste time: register now for a 24-hour free trial period. Unlimited articles.
- Constant updates
- Interactive content (360°, Video, Gallery, etc.)
- 15 sections
- Over 600 in-depth articles
- Access to the entire archive
- Available in Italian, English and Spanish
- Access from your desktop and mobile devices