[translated with Google]
Tyres: MG Tires
- On the Sarno circuit it seems that nothing can quench the hunger of Matheus Morgatto (DPK Racing - KR - IAME). After receiving the order from his mechanic to pass Arvid Lindblad (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME) in the final phase of Super Heat A and having handed over to the Red Bull Junior Team driver the second position, the standard bearer of the DPK Racing team however, he starts from pole in the final and writes a monologue. The young Brazilian keeps the reins of the race thanks to an impeccable start and brushes the curves of the Italian track, flying towards success to cross the finish line with more than two seconds ahead of his direct rival. Morgatto expresses all his determination and also the confidence placed in himself in the last period, which led him to be crowned world champion.
- Super Heat B winner Tuukka Taponen (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) climbs to the second step of the podium, confirming himself as an absolute star of the category after being crowned world champion last year. Starting from the second spot on the grid, the Tony Kart Racing Team rider struggles in the first part of the race and even slips up to fifth place, but proves extremely shrewd in responding flawlessly to opponents' attacks. Furthermore, the young Finn sets a remarkable pace in the second half of the final and thus returns to second position.
- An excellent Oscar Pedersen (Ward Racing - Tony Kart - Vortex) wins the bronze medal. The driver of the Ward Racing team slips well from the third place on the grid and gains second place on the second lap thanks to a manual maneuver against Taponen. The young Swede is then the author of a solitary race, but is forced to give in to the fury of Taponen just two laps from the checkered flag. Pedersen still expresses his satisfaction for his first world podium.
- Maksim Orlov (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing), fourth, 2020 OKJ world champion and 2021 OKJ European champion Freddie Slater (Ricky Flynn Motorsport - LN - Vortex) also recovered positions from the start and completed a noteworthy final. ), fifth after competing for the podium for a long time, and Ruben Moya (Pantano Racing Team - Pantano - IAME), who finished a superlative weekend in sixth place.
- Tomass Stolcermanis (Energy Corse - Energy Corse - TM Racing) crossed the finish line in seventh place. After finishing Super Heat B in second position, the Energy Corse team rider takes part in the challenge for the podium during the final and overtakes even Taponen a few laps from the end to climb to third place, but the Tony Kart Racing standard bearer responds immediately and the young Latvian feels the blow. However, Stolcermanis reaffirms his qualities and his role at the top of the standings.
- Also authors of excellent performances are Olin Galli (CRG - CRG - IAME), eighth, Zachary David (Sauber Academy - KR - IAME), ninth after finishing Super Heat B in third place, and Gabriel Gomez (CRG - CRG - IAME ), tenth after winning the Italian championship right here in Sarno at the end of August.
- On the other hand, his fourth place Alex Powell (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME) was lost, who received a five-second penalty for causing an accident and was relegated to 12th position. After slipping from sixth to 14th in Super Heat A following an excursion on the lawn on the first lap and subsequently a five-second penalty due to the nose being incorrectly positioned, the fresh European runner-up suffers a complicated start from 12th in grid and parades 15 ° during the first pass. The pupil Mercedes stages an exhilarating comeback and exhibits his talents on his birthday. Enzo Deligny (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing) is also deprived of a placement in the top ten, relegated from seventh place to 17th by a five-second penalty due to the nose being incorrectly positioned.
- James Egozi (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex), 11th, Ean Eyckmans (Ward Racing - Tony Kart - Vortex), 13th after getting on third step of the podium in the 2021 OKJ European Championship, Evan Giltaire (VDK Racing - KR - IAME), 14th and author of the fastest lap after being forced to retire from Super Heat A due to a water leak from the radiator that occurred while he was occupying second place, and Nacho Tuñon (DPK Racing - KR - IAME), 15th.
- It is a final characterized by some hitches, however, for main players of the weekend such as Juho Valtanen (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex), relegated from 11th place to 19th by a five-second penalty due to the nose being in position not correct, the fresh European KZ champion Paolo Ippolito (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), 22nd, and the young Mercedes recruit Yuanpu Cui (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), relegated from 21st to 23rd place by a penalty of five seconds due to nose in incorrect position
- It is an even more bitter race for Super Heat A winner Kean Nakamura Berta (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), who exits the stage on lap 10 following engine failure. The fresh European champion and 2021 OKJ world champion is forced to forfeit while he is firmly in third place, but still proves his class.
- Other protagonists retire such as Maksimilian Popov (Koski Motorsport - Tony Kart - Vortex), Friday poleman Maxim Rehm (Ricky Flynn Motorsport - LN - Vortex), who spun after a collision with Ruben Moya while occupying sixth place, the 2021 FIA Karting Academy Trophy runner-up David Walther (Koski Motorsport - Tony Kart - Vortex) and 2021 runner-up Luigi Coluccio (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex). Arvid Lindblad, 2021 European OKJ vice-champion Matheus Ferreira (Energy Corse - Energy Corse - TM Racing) and Rashid Al Dhaheri (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing) leave the scene after being involved in the same contact on the first lap.
- Another twist comes even before the final, when Joseph Turney (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) collides with team mate Juho Valtanen's kart in Super Heat B while trying to overtake it to take sixth position. The Tony Kart Racing Team driver starts from the back, detached from the group, and crosses the finish line in 34th position, thus failing to access the final and seeing his efforts to recover in the heats nullified after being underweight at the end of qualifying and being was therefore disqualified.