The ROK Cup Superfinal is coming and Rokkers from all over the world are getting ready for this great challenge.
Some information below:
- The race is taking place from October 11 to October 14 at the South Garda Karting. Finals will be held on Saturday.
- Mini ROK category: a maximum of 72 drivers are admitted with engines distributed by drawing lots by the Promoter starting from the official free practice to the race final phase.
- Registrations opening date:
for Qualified drivers (with reserved place as winners of prizes and awards agreed with the organizer), registrations will open on September 6, 2023 (10:00 am CEST);
for Wild card drivers, registrations will open on September 12, 2023 (10:00 am CEST).
- Registrations closing date: for all drivers, registration will close on September 15, 2023 (10:00 am CEST).
- Registration procedure: ONLINE, the form will be available starting from the registrations opening date online on the ROK Cup website, ROK Cup Superfinal section. Payments by credit card.
ROK Cup Trophy
The weekend before, exactly on October 7 and October 8, always in Lonato there will be the ROK Cup Trophy: a race dedicated exclusively to the ROK categories and that will give the possibility to Rokkers coming from abroad to test before the most awaited event.
For the Mini ROK category, the engines will NOT be allocated and distributed by drawing lots by the Promoter, so the drivers will be able to use their own engines.
- For those interested, it is possible to rent the kart or the engine as always, both for the ROK Cup Superfinal and the ROK Cup Trophy. You will find all details on the ROK Cup website in the ROK Cup Superfinal section.
- Access to the circuit: at the moment there are no Covid restriction. However, the event will take place according to the rules in force at the moment of the race.
Press Release © OTK Kart Group