[translated with Google]
The Italian Zone Cup races on September 10 indicated the additional selections with the right of priority, after the drivers selected from the already known rankings of the first round of the WSK Euro Series.
On the weekend of September 10, the last useful rounds of the Italian Zone Cup were held for the selection to the "Road to the OKN World Cup" international event, organised by ACI Sport in collaboration with Franciacorta Karting Track, for the two OK-N and OK-N Junior categories on the occasion of the FIA Karting World Championship, from October 4 to October 8, 2023.
For the Italian Zone Cup, the selection criteria includes these priorities:
- For OK-N, the first driver in the ranking as of September 10, 2023, in each zone of the Italian Zone Cup;
- For OK-N Junior, the first 2 drivers in the ranking as of September 10, 2023, in each zone of the Italian Zone Cup.
These are the Italian Zone Cup drivers with priority to participate in the international event “Road to the OKN World Cup”:
Zone 1 - BORRI MATTIA points 205.5
Zone 2 - FAE' DIEGO points 76.9
Zone 3 - GUIDOTTI MATTEO points 215
Zone 4 - FERRARI LAMBERTO points 326
Zone 5 - APICELLA ANTONIO points 55
Zone 6 - MONTERA ALESSANDRO points 93.1
Zone 7 - MUSA ANDREA points 78
Zone 8 - LOMBARDO PONTILLO N. points 82.5
Zone 9 - LEO JULIAN points 146
̶Z̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶1̶ ̶-̶ ̶T̶O̶N̶A̶L̶I̶N̶I̶ ̶C̶R̶I̶S̶T̶I̶A̶N̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶2̶1̶0̶.̶9̶
Zone 1 - MARSELLA ANDREA points 194.2
Zone 1 - SOTTILE SAMUELE points 17.5
Zone 2 - FILOTTO ANNA 90 points
Zone 2 - TOSO GIOVANNI points 68
Zone 3 - BATTISTONI KEVIN points 148.9
Zone 3 - VENTURI VALENTINO points 142.7
Zone 4 - MIZZONI DAVIDE points 232
Zone 4 - D'AMBROSIO GIUSEPPE points 217
Zone 5 - ESPOSITO LUCA points 48
Zone 5 - TIZZANO PAOLO 27.5 points
Zone 6 - GIGLIO SALVATORE points 91.2
Zone 7 - ANNICHIARICO PIETRO ALEX 27.5 points
Zone 8 - CASELLA ANDREA ALESSANDRO points 166.5
Zone 8 - PAPILLO GIUSEPPE points 165
Zone 9 - CARIA ALESSANDRO points 187.5
Zone 9 - SODDU CLELIA points 133.5
The registration date.
The drivers of the Italian Zone Cup indicated above, as well as those selected after the first round of the WSK Euro Series, had to formalise their registration by Friday, September 15, 2023, to the organiser Franciacorta Karting Track ([email protected]) requesting the link to fill in the registration data.
Eligible Italian Zone Cup drivers who have not formalised their registration by the aforementioned date will lose the priority acquired and will be replaced according to the selection terms listed below.
- If a driver selected in each Italian Zone Cup were to renounce, his place will be assigned to another driver immediately following in the respective Italian Zone Cup ranking.
- If a driver selected in the Italian Zone Cup is already present in the Italian Championship, his place will be left free and assigned to another driver immediately following in the Italian Championship ranking.
- If it is not possible to proceed with the identification of drivers in the Italian Zone Cup, due to a lack of drivers in the ranking, the place will be assigned to the immediately following driver in the Italian Championship.
The drivers selected by the WSK Euro Series.
1. Bati Ege Yildirim (TUR) (Team Modena Kart) 80 points
2. Gianmarco Cortopassi (ITA) (Kart Evolution) 69 points
3. Eric Cristian Enache (ROU) (Team DR) 36 points
4. Roberto Nali (ITA) (Kart Evolution) 28 points
5. Nicholas Tomasella (ITA) (MLG Racing) 28 points
1. Jesse Phillips (GBR) (Kidix Driver Performance) 63 points
2. Asher Ochstein (USA) (CRG Racing Team) 57 points
3. Dean Hoogendoorn (NLD) (AKM Motorsport) 43 points
4. Bruno Gryc (POL) (MLG Racing) 29 points
5. Cristian Tonalini (ITA) (Tona Racing Kart) 26 points
6. Vladimir Ivannikov (Gamoto Srl) 25 points
6. Iskender Zulfikari (TUR) (Team Driver) 21 points
- If a driver selected in the WSK Euro Series is already present in the Italian Championship ranking, his place will be left free in the Italian Championship and will be assigned to another driver immediately following in the Italian Championship ranking.
- If a driver selected in the WSK Euro Series were to withdraw, his place will be assigned to another driver immediately following in the WSK Euro Series ranking.
In the event that it is not possible to reach the complete number of drivers, ACI Sport reserves the right to assign the vacant positions to the drivers who have sent their application by September 24, 2023, to ACI Sport, e-mail [email protected].
Press Release © ACI Sport