[translated with Google]
- Senna Van Walstijn (Sodikart - Sodikart - TM Racing) takes it all: after having also triumphed in the pre-final, the Dutch driver puts the icing on the cake to a weekend that began with a new track record in qualifying. The Sodikart team rider parades first, but on lap four he is overtaken by Arthur Carbonnel (CPB Sport - Sodikart - TM Racing) and is forced to respond even to the attacks of David Trefilov (Maranello SRP Factory Team - Maranello - TM Racing). Having overcome a first phase of apparent difficulty, Van Walstijn sets his pace: he goes to catch up on Carbonnel, overtakes him with a breathtaking maneuver and flies towards the first success of the season, giving a real test of strength.
- Emilien Denner (Sodikart - Sodikart - TM Racing) also gives a great show of strength, who crosses the finish line in second place following an amazing recovery of ten positions, complete with a fast lap. The French driver even manages to catch Van Walstijn in the last five laps, but it is not enough to launch the attack. There is therefore a bit of a bitterness in the mouth for a pre-final with an undesirable outcome: Denner started strong and took the lead, but at the third corner he suffered the attack of his teammate Van Walstijn and, due to a misunderstanding , the two had touched. Denner had therefore gone off the track, re-entering among the last to then recover up to 12th place, signing the fastest lap even in that race.
- An excellent Arthur Carbonnel climbs on the third step of the podium, as he completes a dream Sodikart hat-trick. The standard bearer of the CPB Sport team sprints well from the fourth position on the grid and, after overtaking to the limit against Van Walstijn, leads the race in an exemplary way for ten laps, before giving in to the strength of the two official drivers.
- David Trefilov sees the podium fade away at the end of an intense fight, but nevertheless proves to be an absolute protagonist of the category. Matteo Zanchi's weekend was also excellent (Zanchi Motorsport - Birel ART - TM Racing), who finished fifth after taking part in the fight for the podium.
- Good performances even those of Daniel Stell (NB Motorsport - Lenzokart - TM Racing), Michael Barbaro Paparo (IPK Official Racing Team - IPK - TM Racing), Markus Kajak (Ward Racing - Tony Kart - Vortex) and Alex Maragliano (Renda Motorsport - Birel ART - TM Racing), sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth respectively.
- Positive final for Egor Nosov (IPK Official Racing Team - IPK - TM Racing), who finished in tenth place a weekend that started with the 26th best time in qualifying.
- On the other hand, a protagonist of the weekend such as Jannik Julius Bernhart (NB Motorsport - Lenzokart - TM Racing) is forced to retire.