- After a skilful management of the weekend, Emanuele Olivieri (Formula K Serafini - IPK - TM Racing) concludes with the icing on the cake. Thanks to the victory in the pre-final, the Italian driver sprints well from pole and does not lose his temper when he is overtaken by Jindrich Pesl (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) on the second lap. In fact, the Formula K standard bearer Serafini immediately returns to the lead during the next lap and triumphs with a sprint finish. Olivieri is also overtaken on the last lap, but returns the favor to a few corners from the checkered flag with a courageous maneuver and conquers a success which, after the podium obtained in the first round in Lonato, earned him the provisional leadership of the championship.
- After having imposed himself in his pre-final, Christian Sanabria Costya (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing) closes in second position, just 83 thousandths from Olivieri, and also signs the fastest lap. The Parolin Motorsport driver thus moves to third place in the provisional championship standings.
- An amazing Vladimir Ivannikov (Drago Corse Racing Team - EKS - TM Racing) climbs on the third step of the podium, recovering five positions from the start and gaining two positions on the last lap, managing very well in the fight.
- After dominating both Friday and Saturday, poleman Jindrich Pesl (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) finishes second in the pre-final, behind Olivieri, and fourth in the final. The winner of the first round then finds himself second in the championship.
- Behind the standard bearer of the Babyrace Driver Academy comes Alfie Slater (Energy Corse - Energy Corse - TM Racing), who is fighting for the podium and thus concludes a weekend always lived at the top.
- Completing a top six in just 601 thousandths of a second is Davide Bottaro (AVracing - Parolin -TM Racing), who had occupied the second position until the last lap.
- Matias Orjuela (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing) crosses the finish line in seventh place with a comeback of three positions. On the other hand, Iacopo Martinese (CMT - Parolin - TM Racing) lost one position compared to the start, finishing eighth.
- The top ten was closed by an excellent David Cosma-Cristofor (Gulstar Racing - KR - IAME) and Dean Hoogendoorn (Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME), who lost ground after starting fifth and taking second place during the first lap.
- Enzo Tarnvanichkul (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME) wins 11th place and after taking the podium in the first round he finds himself fourth in the championship. The Thai driver precedes Griffin Peebles (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME), Juliusz Ociepa (Formula K Serafini - IPK - TM Racing) and Sandro Sanchez Perez (CRG Racing Team - CRG - TM Racing). Ociepa and Perez gain 11 and 16 positions respectively with respect to the start and thus conclude a weekend that began respectively with the 44th and 67th times in qualifying.