[translated with Google]
- He felt a lot of pressure before the start, but he managed it in an exemplary way. Starting well from pole position, Iacopo Martinese (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) remains at the head of the race from the first to the last lap and wins both in the final in Sarno and in the championship. The winner of Prefinal A makes no mistakes and resists the pitfalls of a Christian costoya (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing) always stamped on his rear bumper. The Babyrace Driver Academy team rider defends himself cunningly and precedes his opponent by just 10 thousandths in a photo finish finish.
- He therefore has to be satisfied with the Christian costoya silver medal. The standard bearer of the Parolin Motorsport team wisely imposes himself in the duel with Dean Hoogendoorn (Alonso Kart by Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME) and is Martinese's shadow throughout the final. The young Spaniard waits for the last corner of the last lap to try to replicate the overtaking on the outside that allowed him to win Prefinal B, but fails to complete it for just one hundredth of a second. Costya appears disappointed at the end of the race, but aware of having confirmed himself as an absolute protagonist of the category with the title of runner-up of the WSK Euro Series.
- An exceptional Filippo Sala (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME) climbs on the third step of the podium. The standard bearer of the Team Driver Racing Kart juggles skillfully in the brawl and his defense in the final two laps is even more remarkable.
- Vladimir Ivannikov (Gamoto - EKS - TM Racing) recovers five positions from the start and close to the podium. The winner of the first round accuses an excited first phase of competition, but expresses his skills and secures third place in the championship.
- Filippo Pancotti (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) also reaffirms his presence at the top of the standings, concluding in fifth place a weekend that began with pole position.
- The authors of exciting comebacks are Luuk Taal (Energy Corse - Energy Corse - TM Racing) and Dries Van Langendonck (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing), who cross the finish line in sixth and seventh position respectively. On the other hand, Ilie Tristan Crisan (Alonso Kart by Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME), eighth, Roman Kamyab (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME), ninth, and Dean Hoogendoorn, tenth, lost some ground. After competing for the podium for most of the race, the driver of the Alonso Kart by Kidix team suffers the brawl of the final laps and, after gaining the place of honor in the first round, finds himself fourth in the championship.
- Oliver Palocko (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) also undergoes a last excited passage. After moving behind Hoogendoorn and attempting the attack to take the podium, the Babyrace Driver Academy bishop slips 11th. The young driver from the Czech Republic still boasts the fastest lap and fifth place in the championship.
- Gaspar Benett (IPK Official Racing Team - IPK - TM Racing), Louis Cochet (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME), Pietro Bagutti (AV Racing - Parolin - TM Racing) and Gianmatteo Rousseau (Alonso) close the top 15 Kart by Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME).
- It is a race characterized by some obstacles, however, for the poleman of the first round Iskender Zulfikari (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME), 20th, Cristian Blandino (Federica Amico - EKS - LKE), 26th, and Luke Kornder ( Gamoto - EKS - TM Racing), 30th, while a protagonist of the weekend such as Giacomo Giusto (Modena Kart - Energy Corse - TM Racing) retires.