[translated with Google]
- Although the premises were already encouraging, probably Iskender Zulfikari (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) could not have imagined a better debut with the colors of the Babyrace Driver Academy. After offering a taste of his potential with the victory in Prefinal A, the young Turkish rider sprints seventh in the final and immediately climbs to third place in an exciting first lap, before taking the reins of the race during the fifth lap. The Babyrace Driver Academy driver was put on by Vladimir Ivannikov (Gamoto - EKS - TM Racing) on the penultimate lap, but he proved extremely lucid and determined in responding at the start of the last lap, surprising his rival with a breathtaking maneuver. Zulfikari thus wins the first WSK success and is a candidate for the role of great protagonist for the next events.
- Vladimir Ivannikov must therefore be satisfied with the second step of the podium, recovering four positions from the start. After triumphing in the first round of the WSK Euro Series, held here in Lonato in mid-July, the winner of the Prefinal B reaffirms the special feeling he cultivates with his favorite track.
- Roman Kamyab (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) took home the bronze medal. Starting from pole, the young Englishman competes for the first position in the initial phase of the race, but then has the worst in the heated tussle that animates the final. The Babyrace Driver Academy standard bearer still maintains the coolness necessary to get his first WSK podium and, despite feeling a bit of a bitterness in his mouth for having seen his success fade, he expresses his satisfaction with the result.
- Filippo Sala (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME) concludes the final at the foot of the podium. The driver of Team Driver Racing Kart starts third and is the first driver able to undermine Kamyab for the lead, taking the lead in the second lap. Sala loses leadership in the next lap and, at the end of a particularly intense challenge with his opponents, crosses the finish line in fourth place.
- Dean Hoogendoorn (Alonso Kart by Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME) is also a main player in the challenge for the podium. The standard bearer of the Alonso Kart by Kidix team slips from fourth place to eighth during the first lap and manages to quickly climb up to third place, but then accuses an excited second half of the race and transits fifth under the checkered flag, even boasting the fast lap.
- The poleman on Friday Bogdan Cosma-Cristofor (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME), sixth, William Calleja (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing), seventh, and Dario Francois Kerdal (Team Driver) make up ground from the start thanks to remarkable performances Racing Kart - KR - IAME), eighth.
- On the other hand, a protagonist of the weekend such as Jack Iliffe (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing) slips from second to ninth place. The standard bearer of the Parolin Motorsport team precedes an excellent Ludovico Busso (DR - DR - TM Racing), who closes the top ten, and an exceptional Bosco Arias (DPK Racing - Alonso Kart - IAME), 11th and author of an extraordinary comeback of 12 positions.
- Augustus Toniolo (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME) lost ground after applying for the podium challenge in the first phase of the race, 12th after being third at the start, and Filippo Pancotti (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME), 13 °.
- They complete the top 15 thanks to convincing performances by Louis Cochet (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) and Bruno Blanco (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing).
- On the other hand, some main players of the weekend suffered a complicated final such as Qarrar Firhand (LA Motorsport - Parolin - IAME), 16th, Zeyu Shen (AV Racing - Parolin - TM Racing), 18th, Ilie Tristan Crisan (Alonso Kart by Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME), 19th and relegated to 26th place by a five-second penalty due to the nose being incorrectly positioned, Billy Jordan van Staveren (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing), 28th, and Arjen Kraeling (Alonso Kart by Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME), 31st after finishing the Prefinal B in second place. Juliusz Ociepa (Gold Kart Racing Team - Righetti Ridolfi - TM Racing) and Bruno Gryc (Parolin Motorsport - Parolin - TM Racing) also slip to the bottom of the standings and even receive a penalty of five seconds due to incorrect position, respectively 34th and 35th, while Temmo Koopmans (Babyrace Driver Academy - Parolin - IAME) retires.
- Some of the weekend's protagonists are even faded into the final such as Ainis Vibriantis (Energy Corse - Energy Corse - TM Racing), who retired on the first lap of Prefinal A, Kacper Rajpold (Alonso Kart by Kidix - Alonso Kart - IAME) and Orlando Rovelli (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME).