[Translated with Google]
- He had recovered 15 positions in the qualifying heats, but Alp Hasan Aksoy (Tony Kart Racing Team – Tony Kart – Vortex) is not limited to this performance this weekend. In fact, the Turkish driver scored his first career victory in the OKJ category, after a masterful performance and leading only on the third to last lap.
- The victory of Sebastian Lehtimäki (Koski Motorsport – Tony Kart – Vortex) did not come today, wonderful yesterday in the qualifying heat and first at the end of Saturday. Despite everything, the Finn celebrates this place of honor positively, after having already conquered the podium two weeks ago at the Winter Cup.
- He had given us an extraordinary ride yesterday in the qualifying heats with 66 positions gained, but Salim Hanna (Ricky Flynn Motorsport – LN – Vortex) certainly doesn't stop at this. the Colombian driver climbs another 11 positions compared to his starting position and closes his weekend with a well-deserved third place.
- Considered among the candidates for victory, Christian Costoya (Parolin Motorsport – Parolin – TM Racing) finished Sunday's final at the foot of the podium. With 8 positions gained since the start, Jindrich Pesl (IPK Official Racing Team – IPK – TM Racing) ranks fifth, ahead of Stepan Antonov (KR Motorsport – KR – IAME), seventh, Filippo Sala (Sodikart – Sodikart – TM Racing ), eighth, and Mees Houben (Ward Racing – Tony Kart – Vortex), ninth.
- He closed Dries Van Langendonck (Energy Corse – Energy Corse – TM Racing) lower than Friday's pole position. The Belgian finishes ninth, followed by Zac Drummond (Parolin Motorsport – Parolin – TM Racing), 10th, by Niklas Schaufler (DPK Racing – KR – IAME), 11th. And from Tiziano Monza (Shamick Europe – Parolin – TM Racing), 12th.
- Taking the lead in the middle of the race, Oleksandr Bondarev (KR Motorsport – KR – IAME) does not contain the Aksoy-Lehtimäki duo and loses against Hanna in the sprint. Furthermore, at the end of the race, he receives a 10-second penalty for a maneuver considered by the race stewards to be unsportsmanlike. In fact, the Ukrainian plummets to 16th in the standings.
- The trials of Elliot Kaczynski (Ward Racing – Tony Kart – Vortex) and Kian Fardin (KR Motorsport – KR – IAME), in the top positions throughout the race, ended with a retirement three laps from the end.