The Russian seems to be a completely different driver from what we have known so far. And in a perfect weekend, also helped a little by Antonelli's bad luck , he brings home a well-deserved Final and even the championship title.
- Nikita Bedrin (Ward Racing - Tony Kart - Vortex) continued on yesterday's same note with another commanding win that handed him the title of WSK Super Master Series Champion. In two days the Russian has turned the table upside down, collecting all the wins available in both the third and fourth rounds.
- The race ended early on for Andrea Kimi Antonelli (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME) who in the excited early stages went off the track due to a contact with Matheus Morgatto (Parolin Racing Kart - Parolin - TM Racing). The Italian rejoined last and could only finish in 16th place and mark the fastest lap of the race. Just enough to finish second in the championship.
- Jamie Day (Leclerc By Lennox Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing) took the second position after passing, when there were three laps to go, Rafael Camara (Forza Racing - Exprit - TM Racing) third on the podium after being one of the protagonists of the weekend. The driver behind the wheel of the chassis signed by the F1 driver manages the race well in the early stages and launched the attack on the opponent of the Forza Racing team who was not being able to replicate.
- Anyway, both took advantage of the retirement of Pedro Hiltbrand (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) who returned to the pit lane even before finishing the first lap due to the severe pain in the ribs that he suffered from all the weekend and which made it impossible for him to race in the Final. His, however, he secured the third step of the podium in the championship.
- Just down the podium, a very consistent Matheus Morgatto (Parolin Racing Kart - Parolin - TM Racing) took 4th and also faced a technical problem right on the finish line.
- From 5th to 7th position we find Luigi Coluccio (Kosmic Kart Racing Department - Kosmic - Vortex), Joseph Turney (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) and Thomas Ten Brinke (Ricky Flynn Motorsport - Kosmic Kart - Vortex), protagonists of an intense battle in the first laps of the race
- Taylor Barnard (Rosberg Racing Academy - KR - IAME), 8th, gained a position with respect to the starting grid, while Oliver Gray (Leclerc By Lennox Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing) and Dilano Van T Hoff (Forza Racing - Exprit - TM Racing) closed the top ten after recovering respectively 3 and 6 positions.
- Great comebacks also for Andreasson Norton (Ward Racing - Tony Kart - Vortex), +9, Enzo Trulli (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), +10, Clayton Ravenscroft (Birel ART Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing), +9 and Lola Lovinfosse (Ward Racing - Tony Kart - Vortex) +9.
- In the retired list we find Robert De Haan (Energy Corse - Energy - TM Racing), Lorenzo Travisanutto and James Wharton (Parolin Racing Kart - Parolin - TM Racing), all three involved in the same crash. Harry Thompson (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME) is also forced to retire six laps from the end due to a technical problem.