After the rain that fell on the Adria Karting Raceway in the morning, Qualifying for the fourth round of the WSK Super Master Series took place on a completely dry track. The hunt for the Pole did not reserve big surprises, with two drivers who managed to repeat the Pole Position obtained on Tuesday.
The day will continue with the first Qualifying Heats which will end only tomorrow, defining the starting grids of the Pre-Finals scheduled for Sunday.
MINI: Dmitry Matveev clinches Pole Position by only 0.01 seconds
- Dmitry Matveev (Energy Corse - Energy Corse - TM Racing), after having obtained the first position at the end of the Qualifying Heats of the third round, successfully won the tight fight for the Pole chase of the MINI, secured with the time of 54.658 ahead of Tiziano Monza (KR Motorsport -KR - TM Racing) for only 0.01 seconds, who, on Tuesday, was only 19th. Third place went to Frenchman Clement Outran (KR Motorsport -KR - IAME)
- Alexandar Bogunovic (ABA Racing - Tony Kart - TM Racing) is fourth in the ranking but holds the second fastest time, only 0.008 seconds slower than Matveev. In 5th and 6th position we find Griffin Peebles (AV Racing - Parolin TM Racing) and Adam Hideg (Baby Race Driver Academy - Parolin - TM Racing)
- Nando Weixelbaumer (Baby Race Driver Academy - Parolin TM Racing), in 7th position precedes the Tuesday's poleman, Jan Przyrowsky (AV Racing - Parolin - TM Racing)
- Brilliant qualification for James Egozi (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex), ninth in the overall ranking, ahead of Marcus Saeter (Revolution Motorsport - Energy - TM Racing) who instead replicates the position obtained two days ago
- Out of the top ten we find Jimmy Helias (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) and Maciej Gladysz (Parolin Racing Kart - Parolin - TM Racing), while some of the protagonists of the qualifying and heats of the third round are more backward: Davide Bottaro (AV Racing - Parolin - TM Racing) is 16th, while Rene Lammers (Baby Race Driver Academy - Parolin - TM Racing) and Lenn Kijs (Team Driver racing Kart - KR - TM Racing) are in 15th and 17th. Only 23rd position for Kean Nakamura Berta (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - TM Racing)
OKJ: Karol Pasiewicz precedes Ugo Ugochukwu
- Karol Pasiewicz (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) obtains the pole position valid for the heats of the fourth round of the WSK Super Master Series. With the time of 49.093 the Pole manages to get the better of Ugo Ugochukwu (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), the best of the first group and looking comfortable in his new team.
- In third position we find another Pole, Tymoteusz Kucharczyk (Birel ART Racing - RK - TM Racing), who already proved to be very fast in the two previous days and who today posted a faster time also than that of Ugochukwu as well as Arvid Lindblad (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), who follows him in fourth position in the ranking of qualifications
- Excellent morning also by Maxwell Dodds (Parolin Racing Kart - Parolin - TM Racing) who manages to get behind nothing less than Brando Badoer (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), today sixth after the Pole of two days ago.
- Alfio Spina (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME) improves his form by getting seventh position ahead of Ean Eyckmans (Kosmic Kart Racing Department - Kosmic Kart - Vortex) today eighth compared to the 15th place obtained on Tuesday
- Aiden Neate (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) and Freddie Slater (Ricky Flynn Motorsport - Kosmic Kart - Vortex) close the group of drivers in the top-10. Things didn't go as expected for Valerio Rinicella (Parolin Racing Kart - Parolin - TM Racing are excluded) ), 4th on Tuesday and 25th today, Rafael Modonese (Leclerc By lennox Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing), Tuesday 9th and today 39th, and Tuukka Taponen (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex), Tuesday 10th ° and today 22 °.
OK: Nikita Bedrin gives an encore
- The second pole position also arrives for Nikita Bedrin (Ward racing - Tony Kart - Vortex), the only OK driver capable of going under the 48 "wall, even if slightly slower than the time of 47.783 recorded on Tuesday (today 47.851)
- The best of the second group, and therefore second in the qualifying list, is Rafael Camara (Forza Racing - Exprit - TM Racing), who makes a good leap forward compared to the seventh fastest time set on Tuesday. The Brazilian precedes Nicolò Cuman (BM Karting Team - Parolin - IAME), author of another excellent qualification and Andrea Kimi Antonelli (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME)
- Big improvement also for Lorenzo Patrese (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), 5th after the 15th place two days ago in front of Taylor Barnard (Rosberg Racing Academy - KR - IAME), Pedro Hiltbrand (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) and Luigi Coluccio (Kosmic Kart Racing Department - Kosmic -Vortex)
- Another solid qualifying for the Leclerc By Lennox Racing duo formed by Oliver Gray and Jamie Day who both close with the fifth time of the relative groups managing to stay to the top ten.
- It was not a great morning, however, for Joseph Turney (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex) who is only 17th in his group while it went a little better for Thomas Ten Brinke (Ricky Flynn Motorsport - Kosmic Kart - Vortex ), 11th after Tuesday's 20th place.
- Down the order, we find Lorenzo Travisanutto (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex)., 23 °, Harry Thompson (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), 24 ° and Enzo Trulli (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME), 26 °
KZ2: Second pole for Viktor Gustafsson
- Viktor Gustafsson (Leclerc By Lennox Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing) wins another Pole Position by setting a time of 47.780, corresponding, among other things, to his ideal lap-time. The Swede precedes Danilo Albanese (KR Motorsport - KR - IAME) who instead marked the fastest time of the first group in 47.855
- In third position we find another Kart Republic, that of Davide De Marco (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR IAME) which precedes Paavo Tonteri (SC Performance - Tony Kart - Vortex), Tuesday only 24th
- Simo Puhakka (Tony Kart Racing Team - Tony Kart - Vortex), 5th, manages to do better than Alessandro Irlando (Birel ART Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing),who improved dramatically compared to the 14th place of two days ago
- Matteo Viganò (Leclerc By Lennox Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing), who leads the ranking of the third round Qualifying Heats , precedes the official Birel ART pair formed by Riccardo Longhi (Birel ART Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing) and Giuseppe Palomba (Birel ART Racing - Birel ART - TM Racing)
- Lorenzo Camplese (SC Performance - Tony Kart - Vortex) closes the top-10 ahead of Stan Pex. Fabian Federer (SRP Racing Team - Maranello - TM Racing), returned to the track for the 4th round, qualifies 15th.
- Further back Adrien Renaudin (Sodikart Sodikart - TM Racing), 17th, and Douglas Lundberg (Novalux Racing Team - lenzokart - TM Racing) only 23rd.