[translated with Google Translate]
As abroad as in France, brands imported by TKF have regularly monopolized the podiums in all categories, from Minime to KZ. European Championship, WSK, Winter Cup, first FFSA national meetings, IAME, NSK or Stars of Karting events were all occasions for Tony Kart, Kosmic, Exprit and Vortex to demonstrate the extreme competitiveness of the equipment produced by the factory Italian. And in all conditions (dry, rain, strong grip or cool weather), thanks to the legendary versatility and ease of use of chassis. TKF takes the opportunity to thank all its dealers, who have participated in this list already very rich in 2019, while the season is just beginning.
[caption id="attachment_199604" align="aligncenter" width="570"] Karting, PIN DORIANE, Féminin, F, KOSMIC / ROTAX / BRIDGESTONE, TEAM PIN, Championnat de France, ANGERVILLE, National Race, © KSP Reportages[/caption]
Triplet OTK at the Women's French Championship with Doriane Pin (Kosmic), Madeline Boisson (Kosmic) and Léonie Claude (Tony Kart)
[caption id="attachment_199607" align="aligncenter" width="570"] TREILLARD DE QUINEMO GUILLAUME, Rotax Max, F, KOSMIC / ROTAX / BRIDGESTONE, , National Series Karting, SALBRIS, National Race, © KSP Reportages[/caption]
Great victory of Guillaume Treillard in Salbris in Rotax Max at the opening of the NSK at the wheel of his Kosmic chassis of the PKS team
National results: Statistics that speak for themselves
> The circuits of Angerville (April 6-7) and Lavelanet-Aigues Vives (May 11-12) organized the first two major FFSA meetings, with eloquent results.
• Women's Championship of France, 8 OTK chassis in the top-10, including the entire podium: 1 Doriane Pin (Kosmic), 2 Madeline Boisson (Kosmic), 3 Léonie Claude (Tony Kart)
• French Championship OK (1/2), 7 OTK chassis in the top 10, 2 podiums: 1 Juho Valtanen (FIN) Redspeed, 3 Nicolas Picot (FRA) Kosmic
• OK-Junior French Cup (1/2), 4 OTK chassis in the top-10, 1 victory: 1 Jamie Day (UAE) Exprit-Vortex
• Senior French Cup, 7 OTK chassis in the top 10, including the entire podium: 1 Louan Fernandez (Exprit), 2 Yann Bouvier (FA Kart), 3 Nicolas Picot (Tony Kart)
• French Master Cup, 5 OTK chassis in the top 10, 1 podium: 3 Samy Nerguti (Redspeed)
• Coupe de France Gentleman, 8 OTK chassis in the top 10, including the entire podium: 1 Frédéric Ostier (Kosmic), 2 Pierre Allemand (Tony Kart), 3 Yannick Le Moing (Kosmic)
> The IAME Series France crossed the Alps on the occasion of the Nations Cup. In Castelletto, we no longer counted the podiums for OTK:
• X30 Junior, 7 OTK chassis in the top 10, 2 podiums: 1 Josh Rowledge (Tony Kart), 3 Enzo Caldaras (Kosmic)
• X30 Senior, 8 OTK chassis in the top 10, including the entire podium: 1 Xavier Dias (Kosmic), 2 Sylver Garcia (Kosmic), 3 Tom Reboul (Tony Kart)
• X30 Master, 5 OTK chassis in the top-10
• X30 Gentleman, the entire podium for OTK: 1 Franck Darbonville (Exprit), 2 Ludovic Breton Nagel (Kosmic), 3 Guy Collignon (Redspeed)
> At the beginning of May, the NSK started in Salbris. It was a real tidal wave OTK chassis in Rotax categories ...
• Rotax Max, 8 OTK chassis in the top 10, 2 podiums: 1 Guillaume Treillard From Quinemont (Kosmic), 3 Cesar Gazeau (FA Kart)
• Rotax Master, 5 OTK chassis in the top 10, 1 podium: 2 Antoine Viano (Kosmic)
• Rotax DD2, 5 OTK chassis in the top 10, tripled Tony Kart: 1 Nicolas Picot, 2 Xander Przybylak (BEL), 3 Andrew Williamson
• National, 6 OTK chassis in the top-10, including the entire podium: 1 Noam Abramczyk (Exprit), 2 Dylan Leger (Tony Kart), 3 Gaspard Simon (Exprit)
[caption id="attachment_199610" align="aligncenter" width="570"] Karting, DAY JAMIE, OK-Junior, UAE, Exprit / Vortex / Vega, Lennox Racing Team, European Championship, ANGERVILLE, International Race, © KSP Reportages[/caption]
Tony Kart, Exprit and Kosmic at the forefront all over the place in the big FIA Karting Championships in France, Germany and Belgium!
[caption id="attachment_199613" align="aligncenter" width="570"] ABRAMCZYK NOAM, Nationale, F, EXPRIT / ROTAX / BRIDGESTONE, , National Series Karting, SALBRIS, National Race, © KSP Reportages[/caption]
In addition to the OTK triplet in Rotax DD2, the NSK has seen Abramczyk (Exprit) win in the National Leger (Tony Kart) and Simon (Exprit)
International: 2 brilliant triplets in Junior at Angerville and Genk
On the grounds of Tony Kart France, the OTK chassis signed a resounding quinté in the order at the opening of the FIA Karting European Championship in OK-Junior, with also a double podium for Vortex engines. In Angerville, Taponen (Redspeed) dominated the final ahead of Ten Brinke (FA Kart-Vortex), Day (Exprit-Vortex), Marti Sobrepera (Tony Kart-Vortex) and Ugochukwu (FA Kart-Vortex). With this result won by private teams, the OTK factory demonstrates its willingness to offer a chassis easily exploitable by all.
This plebiscite was completed by the Valtanen podium (Redspeed) in OK and by the performance, two weeks later at the German Grand Prix in Wackersdorf, from Matteo Vigano to the highest level of the KZ. Author of the pole position and winner of a round, the Italian placed himself as a candidate for the title of European Champion by placing his Tony Kart-Vortex on the 2nd step of the podium.
The Belgian Grand Prix at Genk confirmed these performances. Both Tony Kart Racing Team members, Bedrin and Dunne were 1st and 2nd of the Junior qualifying heats. A penalty deprived Bedrin of a podium, while Dunne continued his effort and reached the second step of the podium. With the victory of Amand on Kosmic and 3rd place of Ten Brinke on FA Kart, OTK celebrated a new triplet in this category. And OK, we found Beganovic (Tony Kart-Vortex) in 3rd position.
Spare parts and tips
The TKF truck travels on many circuits all year round throughout France. Find us soon on the following events:
• Cups of France Minime, Cadet and National in Brignoles: 8 and 9 June
• IAME Series France in Laval: June 15th and 16th
• NSK in Varennes sur Allier: June 22 and 23
[caption id="attachment_199622" align="aligncenter" width="570"] Karting, TAPONEN TUUKKA, OK-Junior, FIN, Redspeed / Parilla / Vega, Kohtala Sports, European Championship, ANGERVILLE, International Race, © KSP Reportages[/caption]
The Junior European Championship started in Angerville with the success of Taponen (Redspeed) in front of Ten Brinke (FA Kart) and Day (Exprit) ... Forza OTK!
Find an OTK distributor near you
RKO (91), OTK Corsikart (20), RK Competition (74), SG Drivers (91), Sonic Racing Kart (83), Sport Karting (70), Top Chrono (76), Team Kart Management (44) and 2DK (31)
RKO (91), 2DK (31), Ideal Kart (88), JPR (59), PKS (37), Sonic Racing Kart (83), Technikart (14), Wernert Kart (72), Trend Kart (01) and KLN (60)
RKO (91), DKS Engine (59), LMC Antoine Carbonel (44), GKart 53, Motor's Didier Chabrillat (42), Sport Karting (70), Speed Racing (45) and Karting Workshop (76)
Discover the contact details of all our distributors at this link