The Rok Cup Superfinal is coming and Rokkers from all over the world are getting ready for this great challenge.
A few information below:
– The race is taking place from 19th to 22nd October at the South Garda Karting. Finals will be held on Saturday.
The weekend before the Rok Cup Superfinal, exactly on the 15th and 16th October always in Lonato, there will be the Rok Cup Trophy: a race dedicated to the Rok categories exclusively and it will give the possibility to Rokkers coming from abroad to test before the most awaited event.
– Registrations opening date: for Qualified drivers (with reserved place as winners of a championship or holders of other prizes agreed with the organizer) registrations will open on September 13th; for Wild card drivers registrations will open on September 19th.
– Registrations closing date: for all drivers registration will close on September 23rd.
– Registration procedure: ON-LINE, the form will be present starting from the registrations opening date online on the Rok Cup website, Rok Cup Superfinal section, Payments by credit card.
– For those interested, it is possible to rent the kart or the engine as always, both for the Rok Cup Superfinal and the Rok Cup Trophy. You will find all details on the Rok Cup website in the Rok Cup Superfinal section.
– Access to the circuit: at the moment there are no Covid restrictions. However, the event will take place according to the rules in force at the moment of the race.
Press Release © OTK Kart Group