The Rok Cup 2023 regulations are still under approval by ACI SPORT. While we are waiting to receive them, we report hereafter some previews.
Mini Rok Category: we reconfirm the same format also for the 2023 season, which involves the distribution and allocation by drawing lots of the engines hired by the Promoter for every ROK CUP ITALIA round and for some other races during the season, ROK CUP WINTER TROPHY included.
The innovations in 2023 concern:
– the increase of the number of admitted drivers from 34 to maximum 54
– the transmission ratio (rear crown) must be the one indicated by the Promoter, with a tolerance of ± 1 cog
The mandatory use of the OTK original radiators, already introduced last year in the Senior Rok, Junior Rok and Expert/Expert Plus Rok categories, has been extended in the Shifer Rok and Super Rok categories too for 2023, in order to have equal performances.
– ROK GP: for the Senior Rok, Junior Rok, Expert Rok and Expert Rok Plus categories, it is mandatory to use the original radiator supplied with the ROK GP engine and from 2023 it is also mandatory to use the original complete water pump and the original water pump pulley supplied with the engine.
– ROK DVS: for the Super Rok category it is mandatory to use the OTK original complete water pump, OTK original water pump pulley and OTK original radiator as indicated in the ROK DVS engine identification sheet (technical fiche).
– ROK SHIFTER: for the Shifter Rok category it is mandatory to use OTK original complete water pump, OTK original water pump pulley and OTK original radiator as indicated in the ROK SHIFTER engine identification sheet (technical fiche).
In the Super Rok category, the use of OTK branded reeds will be mandatory as indicated in the ROK DVS engine technical fiche.
Delivery and return procedure of original spare parts supplied by the Promoter in the parc fermé
A new procedure for the delivery and return of original spare parts, supplied by the Promoter, has been included, which provides the use of identifying cards by the drivers.
Licences and Age Groups
Admitted licences and age groups requested for the Rok categories for 2023 are the same as those of 2022.
We wait anyway to get the approval by ACI Sport.
Rok Cup Italia: 8 rounds. To enter the championship final ranking, it will be necessary to take part in at least 5 round and for the final ranking purposes, the 5 best results will be considered.
Rok Cup Sud: 7 rounds. To enter the championship final ranking, it will be necessary to take part in at least 3 rounds and for the final ranking purposes, the 5 best results will be considered.
Rok Cup Superfinal: for Wild card drivers with Italian licence the admission requirement for the Rok Cup Superfinal 2023 is the following:
– to take part in at least 5 rounds of Rok Cup Italia 2023;
– to take part in at least 4 rounds of Rok Cup Sud 2023.
These are just previews that might not be approved; all details will follow as soon as we get the approval of the regulations and of the engine technical fiches.
Press Release © OTK Kart Group