The web asks questions (about karting), TKART answers (episode 2): everything you always wanted to know about kart engines
After answering the most sought after curiosities by web users regarding the world of karting (you can find them in this "True or False | the web asks questions (about karting): TKART answers (episode 1)"), we have analysed the most common questions (but also the most particular) about kart engines (especially 2-stroke ones). To select them we used special digital tools, which allowed us to track down very technical questions, but also real curiosities. We have answered them all, giving priority to Racing karts (the most widespread compared to all other types: Dirt Kart, Oval Kart, etc.). Here is the list of topics we covered:
1. HOW FAST DOES A 250CC GO-KART ENGINE GO? OVER 200 KM/H
2. WHAT IS THE FASTEST GO-KART ENGINE? DEFINITELY A 2-STROKE
3. HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER DOES A 125CC GO-KART ENGINE HAVE? MORE THAN 40 HP
4. GO KART 2-STROKE VS 4 STROKE, 4-STROKE KART ARE MUCH BETTER
5. CAN YOU USE A LAWN MOWER ENGINE FOR A GO-KART?
6. CAN YOU PUT REVERSE ON A GO-KART?
If you are a novice kart driver, you will find the (reliable) answers you are looking for. If, on the other hand, you are practically or actually an experienced kart driver, do not hesitate to enhance this article by inserting your specific knowledge about these topics in the "Contributions" section at the end of the article. The TKART community, which counts tens of thousands of fans, will be grateful to you.