[translated with Google]
- Danny Carenini (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME) had already shown that he could be fast, but such supremacy was hardly imaginable. Starting second, the driver of Team Driver Racing Kart slips fourth during the first lap and finds himself detached from the leading trio, but is not discouraged and after four laps he is already second. The Italian driver goes in search of Maksimilian Popov (Ward Racing - Tony Kart - Vortex), recovers the second and two behind and overtakes him with a manual maneuver on the ninth lap. Carenini thus flies towards his first WSK victory and crosses the finish line with more than a second and a half advantage over his direct rival, complete with a fast lap.
- After winning the pre-final and leading the final in the first phase, Maksimilian Popov must therefore be satisfied with the second step of the podium on his debut in OK. The driver of the Ward Racing team is also forced to deal with a physical decline.
- Even that of Coskun Irfan (Shamick Europe - Parolin - IAME) is an exceptional debut, finishing third and expressing an excellent feeling with his new vehicle.
- Positive race also for Felix Arnold (CV Performance Group - KR - IAME) and Francesco Marenghi (DPK Racing - KR - IAME), respectively fourth and fifth. Followed by Friday's poleman Sebastiano Pavan (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME), completing an excellent recovery of ten positions. A technical problem forced the young rookie to retire in the pre-final while he occupied second place.
- Darius Lucian Babaioana (Transkart Racing Club - KR - TM Racing) ends his first weekend in OK with a good seventh place after fighting for the podium in the first stage of the race.
- The top ten is closed by a constant Nicola Lacorte (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME), Maksimilyan Obst (DPK Racing - KR - IAME) and Alvise Rodella (Team Driver Racing Kart - KR - IAME).