[translated with Google]
- Salim Hanna Hernandez (Ricky Flynn Motorsport – LN – Vortex) stages a masterpiece. Started from the third spot on the grid, the reigning WSK Open Cup champion takes the reins of the race on the second lap and proves to be impeccable in managing the tussle, always responding decisively to the attacks of his opponents. The Ricky Flynn Motorsport team driver expresses a disarming coldness, especially in defending him at the last corner, in which he forces his direct pursuer to the outside and maintains the leadership. Thanks to a success with a special flavor, the young Colombian climbs into first position also in the provisional standings of the championship.
- Although he makes explicit his disappointment at having missed out on victory by a hair's breadth, the flavor of Oleksandr Bondarev's silver medal (KR Motorsport – KR – IAME) is equally special. After slipping down to fifth place due to a complicated start from the front row, the reigning WSK Super Master Series champion recovers with remarkable pace and gets behind Hanna Hernandez. Friday's poleman puts pressure on his rival, but has to settle for a place of honor to seal his first podium with Kart Republic colors as well as his first podium since returning to the track following last year's accident , which forced him to undergo a long rehabilitation process to treat his left leg.
- A remarkable David Cosma-Cristofor (KR Motorsport – KR – IAME) crosses the finish line in third place, but the young Romanian is relegated to eighth place by a five-second penalty due to an incorrectly positioned nose.
- Tiziano Monza (Shamick Europe – Parolin – TM) inherits the bronze medal, thus taking his first international podium in OKJ. The driver of the Shamick Europe team proves to be able to handle the intense challenges of the final and particularly mature in the duel with Cosma-Cristofor, aware that the opponent had the nose in the wrong position and was therefore destined to receive a penalty.
- Equally noteworthy was the race of Dries Van Langendonck (Energy Corse – Energy Corse – TM), who finished fourth and lost the podium by just 28 thousandths. The winner of Prefinal B is increasingly a protagonist of the category and climbs to second position in the provisional standings of the championship.
- Exceptional comebacks were made by Zac Drummond (Parolin Motorsport – Parolin – TM Racing), fifth after retiring from Prefinal B due to a contact, Simon Rechenmacher (TB Racing Team – KR – IAME), sixth, and Christian Costoya (Parolin Motorsport – Parolin – TM), seventh after retiring from Prefinal A following a contact.
- The winner of the first round Alp Hasan Aksoy (Tony Kart Racing Team – Tony Kart – Vortex) and Jindrich Pesl (IPK Official Racing Team – IPK – TM) complete the top ten thanks to convincing performances. The standard bearer of the IPK Official Racing Team is followed by Jack Iliffe (Parolin Motorsport – Parolin – TM), 11th and able to continue to express his potential with the fastest lap, the winner of the second round Stepan Antonov (KR Motorsport – KR – IAME), who recovered eight positions from the start to get 12th place and find himself third in the championship, Noah Wolfe (Leclerc by Lennox Racing – Birel ART – TM), 13th, Alfie Slater (Ricky Flynn Motorsport – LN – Vortex), 14th, and Oliver Kinnmark (Koski Motorsport – Tony Kart – Vortex), 15th.
- Two protagonists of the weekend come into contact and retire: Elliot Kaczynski (Ward Racing – Tony Kart – Vortex), who started from pole position, and the winner of Prefinal A Kirill Dzitiev (Tony Kart Racing Team – Tony Kart – Vortex). Two other main players also leave the scene early, such as Scott Kin Lindblom (Tony Kart Racing Team – Tony Kart – Vortex) and Gerasim Skulanov (Birel ART Racing – Birel ART – TM).
- It should be specified that the OKJ final was interrupted after very few laps due to a scary accident involving Oscar Iliffe (MLG Racing – Parolin – TM) and Guy Albag (Forza Racing – Exprit – TM). Albag doesn't suffer physical consequences and manages to resume the race, which restarts with the original deployment, while Iliffe is assisted by doctors due to the pain he accused, but fortunately he doesn't suffer serious physical consequences. Best wishes from TKART for a speedy recovery.